There are so many ways to wish your partner good night. You can simply say “good night, I love you” or you can try something more creative. If you want to make your partner’s night even more special, here are some ideas:
Write a love note
Writing a love note is a sweet and simple way to show your partner how much you care. Just jot down a few words expressing your affection and slip it into his pillowcase before he goes to sleep. He’s sure to appreciate the gesture and it will make him feel loved and special.
Give him a goodnight kiss…with a twist
A goodnight kiss is always nice, but you can make it even better by adding a little something extra. Try giving him a trail of kisses from his neck down to his chest or plant a few soft kisses on his eyelids. He’ll love the extra attention and it will help him drift off to sleep with pleasant thoughts of you in his mind.
Give him a relaxing massage
Who doesn’t love a good massage? If your partner is feeling stressed out before bed, give him a relaxing massage to help him unwind. Start with his neck and shoulders and work your way down his back. Use gentle pressure and slow, circular motions with your hands. He’s sure to fall asleep feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Cuddle up together
There’s nothing quite like snuggling up together before bed. Get cozy under the covers and wrap your arms around him. This simple gesture will help him feel loved and secure, and it’s a great way to show him how much you care.
Read him a bedtime story
This one is especially sweet if you have kids. Gather them around and take turns reading a bedtime story to your partner. He’s sure to appreciate the effort and it will be a fun experience for everyone involved.
Surprise him with breakfast in bed
Start his day off right by surprising him with breakfast in bed. Bring him a tray of his favorite foods and enjoy a leisurely morning together. He’ll love being pampered and it’s a great way to show him how much you care.
Give him a goodnight hug
A simple hug can say so much. If you’re not feeling particularly creative, just give your partner a tight squeeze before he goes to sleep. He’ll appreciate the gesture and it will help him feel loved and secure.
Make a special playlist for him
Music can be incredibly powerful, especially when it comes to setting the mood. Create a playlist of your partner’s favorite songs and send it to him before bed. He can listen to it as he falls asleep and it will help him relax and drift off into a peaceful slumber.
Leave him a voice message
If you can’t be there in person to say goodnight, leave your partner a sweet voice message. Just tell him how much you love and appreciate him and wish him sweet dreams. He’s sure to appreciate the gesture and it will help him feel connected to you even when you’re apart.
Send him a goodnight text
A goodnight text is a great way to show your partner how much you care. Just take a few moments to send him a sweet message before he goes to bed. He’s sure to appreciate the thoughtfulness and it will help him feel loved and special.
No matter how you choose to say goodnight to your partner, just make sure that your gesture comes from the heart. A simple “I love you” can go a long way, but sometimes it’s the little things that mean the most. So take a few moments to show your partner how much you care and make his night even more special.
Here are some of the best heart touching good night messages for him.
- Good night my dear. As you sleep, I’ll be thinking of you and all of the wonderful times we’ve shared together.
- Sweet dreams, my love. I’ll be dreaming of you tonight.
- I hope you have a restful night’s sleep. I’ll be thinking of you until we’re together again. Good night, my love.
- Sleep well, my love. You’re always in my thoughts.
- Missing you tonight, but hoping sweet dreams find their way to your pillow. Good night!
- Good night, to the love of my life. I’ll see you in my dreams.
- Can’t wait to fall asleep so I can start dreaming about you! Good night!
- Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you as I drift off to sleep. Good night!
- I always think of you before bed and smile knowing tomorrow I’ll get to see you again. Good night!
- As the day turns into night, keep calm and think of me tight. Close your pretty eyes and have sweet dreams, goodnight!
- Goodnight my dear prince charming.
- I love you more than anything in this world, and I hope you have a good night’s sleep.
- Goodnight my everything. Sleep tight, dream of me tonight!
- No matter where you are or what you’re doing, always know that I love you and I’ll be thinking of you. Goodnight!
- I wish I could fall asleep in your arms tonight. Goodnight!
- Always know that I’ll be here for you, no matter what. Goodnight!
- I don’t care if we’re close or far apart, I’m going to love you with all my heart. Goodnight!
- I hope you have a wonderful night’s sleep and sweet dreams!
- Goodnight my love. I’ll see you in my dreams.
- I love you now and forever. Goodnight!
- I’ll be dreaming of you tonight, just like I do every night. Goodnight!
- Just wanted to let you know So I drift off to sleep, you’re always on my mind. Goodnight!
- As the stars light up the sky tonight, know that my love for you is burning just as brightly. Goodnight!
- Wishing you a good night’s sleep and sweet dreams! See you soon!
- There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you, my love.
I love you now and forever. Goodnight!
I’ll be dreaming of you tonight, just like I do every night. Goodnight!
Just wanted to let you know So I drift off to sleep, you’re always on my mind. Goodnight!
As the stars light up the sky tonight, know that my love for you is burning just as brightly. Goodnight!