If you want to earn a living from your online store and get the most out of it, then coupon codes can prove extremely useful. This will help you to increase your sales, as well as save consumers money on their purchases. If you are interested in running a promotional campaign that involves discounts and deals, then you should consider using one of these WordPress Coupon Codes plugins.
WordPress Coupon Code Plugin
There are many coupon code plugins to choose from, which is good because they can save you money.
You can use coupons to save money on your next online purchase, offline purchase, or in-person purchase. You can even use coupons for both online and offline purchases at the same time!
Magic WP Coupons
Magic WP Coupons is a free WordPress plugin that allows you to create and manage coupons. It gives you the ability to create coupon codes, set expiration dates, specify discounts for each code, and add them to your coupon website easily.
Magic WP Coupons’ interface is clean and well-organized. The main dashboard features tabs for managing coupons and coupons by type (i.e., discount codes or gift cards). Most of Magic WP Coupons’ settings are accessible through these tabs:
- Create New Coupon Code: This area allows you to add a new coupon code from scratch or import existing ones from another site or app (more on this later). You can customize its name, shortcode, image URL, description text (if applicable), number of uses allowed per user/visitor/visit etc..
- Edit Existing Codes: You can edit any existing codes by clicking on the edit link next to them in this section. Here you’ll see all your current coupon codes along with all their associated data such as validity period/expiration date etc.
WP Coupons and Deals
WP Coupons and Deals is a WordPress coupon code plugin. The plugin is free, simple and easy to use, making it a good option for beginners. The plugin lets you create and manage coupon codes, which can be added to products or pages on your website. When users click on the link, they will be directed to a coupon box where they can redeem their code or discount by entering it manually.
Coupon Creator allows you to run a variety of coupons, including:
- Coupons for any product or service.
- Coupons for any user.
- Coupons for any user group (e.g., users who have purchased more than $500).
- Coupons based on roles and capabilities, such as “all writers.”
Coupon Generator for WooCommerce
The Coupon Generator for WooCommerce plugin is one of the most popular coupon code generators for WordPress. The plugin allows you to create discount coupons, sales, and promotions in a few simple steps:
- Add your products by selecting from your existing product database or adding new ones manually.
- Create discount coupons, sales, and promotions with a few clicks. You can customize the description and price range so that they’re perfect for each of your customers’ needs.
- Use custom fields to make the coupon generator even more useful by adding things like expiration dates or instructions on how to use it at checkout (e.g., “Enter code here before submitting order”).
JC Coupon Lite
JC Coupon Lite is a free WordPress coupon code plugin. It has a lot of features and can be used to create various types of coupons such as discount, product and membership coupons.
It is easy to use, and it has a lot of settings which allows you to customize your coupons in multiple ways. You can apply discounts based on the amount spent or specific products purchased by customers. You can also set expiration date for your coupons so that you know when they will expire and stop working for your customers if not used immediately after purchase or sign up for a membership plan.
Coupon Reveal is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create coupons for your products. It also allows you to give coupons to customers once they purchase the product, or even without purchasing it.
You can use this plugin to create and manage all of your coupons, set expiration dates for them, set the amount of the coupon as well as its discount percentage. This can be done individually for each individual coupon or by bulk editing all at once if needed (which makes things much easier).
Coupon Reveal is one of the most popular coupon code plugins available today because it’s easy-to-use and reliable while having an affordable price tag attached!
Advanced Coupons is a premium coupon plugin with a variety of features, including:
- Coupon types: Coupons can be created to expire after a certain period of time or usage limit (like trial periods). You can also create coupons that don’t expire at all.
- Discounts: Advanced Coupons support percentage discounts, fixed prices and more.
- Shipping costs: If you have multiple shipping options for an item, you can calculate the cost for each option and use the correct one in your coupon codes.
Advanced Coupons is easy to use because it has an intuitive interface that works with any theme or plugin on your site. It’s also compatible with WooCommerce so you can easily integrate coupons into your ecommerce store without having to install additional software or make any changes to your existing setup.
Also Read: How to Hire a Dedicated WordPress Developer
The plugin works with WordPress affiliate links, but it can also be used with any other affiliate link. If you’re not sure what an affiliate link is, it’s the URL that contains your unique ID to track purchases made by customers who came from your website or blog.
The plugin is compatible with all themes and plugins, so there’s no need to worry about compatibility issues when using this one.
If you run a WordPress site, you should consider using a coupon code plugin. They’re easy to set up and make it much easier for your customers to find discounts on products they want. If you don’t have one of these plugins installed already, take some time to look at different options today!